We use Sunescape which is an Australian-owned professional tanning range known for delivering natural-looking colour along with its signature tropical scent.
Our solutions contain added vitamins, antioxidants and oils to nourish skin, as well as anti-ageing, hydrating and firming ingredients to leave skin smooth and replenished. The professional formula uses certified natural DHA made from beetroot and rapa seed and is FREE from alcohol, parabens and petrochemicals.
We offer light, medium, dark & ultra dark Spray Tans to complement any skin tone making it the best spray tan for the interval and ranging from 1-3hrs developing time.
- Ensure any and all of your hair removal (i.e. shaving or waxing) is done at least 24 hours prior to your spray tan appointment. Do not shave or wax on the day of your spray tan appointment.
- Exfoliate your skin thoroughly the day prior to your spray tan appointment and follow it up with a moisturiser. We recommend DMK Maximum Moisture!
- On the day of your appointment, DO NOT apply any products to your skin (no moisturiser, deodorant, make up or perfume). Any product applied to your skin will act as either a barrier to the tan or it may react chemically with the tan solution resulting in the tan becoming patchy or it may take on a slightly green look until you shower it off.
- Make sure you have loose, baggy clothing to wear after your appointment as tight clothing will rub against your skin and may cause patches.
- Bring thongs/flip-flops to wear after your appointment, as shoes/socks will cause the tan to rub off/leave patches.
- Avoid getting your tan wet as it can cause streaking. This includes hand washing.
- Do not put any products on your skin until after you have had your first shower or you will ruin your tan.
- Allow at least 1-3 hours to develop.
- Use only water to rinse the tan off and avoid using any products that may strip your tan. We recommend DMK Hydra Louffa.
- Do not scrub/rub your skin when in the shower or when drying yourself as you can rub your tan off. Simply pat your skin dry very gently to absorb the moisture.
- To prolong the life of your tan be sure to moisturise we recommend DMK Maximum Moisture
- To extend the tan use our Sunescape Gradual Tan Extender every second or third day.
- Drink lots of water & take DMK EFA’s as this will help hydrate your skin from the inside.