Clean ingredients. Powerful results. Your beauty uncompromised.
Our multitasking mineral makeup is high-performance, clean and cruelty-free – providing effective, targeted solutions for a healthy, radiant complexion.
That’s why we use Jane Iredale mineral makeup is not just makeup, it’s a true extension of skin care giving our make up applications a natural look.
- Quality formulas with skincare benefits enhance your natural radiance
- Highly pigmented pure mineral powders offer superior, long-lasting coverage
- Multitasking makeup maximises and simplifies your beauty routine
- Free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients
- Extensively tested for safety, stability, efficacy and performance
- Non-comedogenic formulas won’t clog pores
- Dermatologist and allergy tested
- Preserved using only highly effective, natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free makeup has always been the core of our brand
- Certified cruelty-free by CCIC (Leaping Bunny)
- Animal-free testing
- We do not sell our products in markets where animal testing is required
All Makeup Applications are Redeemable on $120 of our Jane Iredale Makeup
Natural Makeup Application – $89
Glam Makeup Application – $120
Giving your makeup brushes a thorough clean
- Use warm water to thoroughly wet the brush hairs.
- A cake of laundry soap (such as Sard Wonder Soap) can be used or place a pea-sized amount of mild shampoo into the palm of the hand.
- Work the brushes into the soap, making sure to gently move the bristles in different directions so that the soap fully permeates each bristle from all sides.
- Then, run the brush under lukewarm water and gently push the soap and water out of the brush using your fingers.
- Run the brush under water until all the soap and makeup has come out, and then gently press the bristles of the brush together until all the excess water has come out.
- Place on a towel and lay flat to dry or on the edge of a table or bench to allow the air to get under the brushes.
- If you do this at the end of each day, they should be dry and fresh for you to use your makeup in the morning.
- Never soak the brushes or allow them to dry in an upright position. This will loosen the glue that binds the brushes and lead to hair loss.
- Never place brushes in a Steriliser or autoclave; this will permanently damage them.